Did you know that you can likely cut your internet bill in half by switching from Bell Canada to a reseller? We’ve listed a few altenatives at the bottom of this page!
Bell Canada has been making huge profits at a huge cost to the Canadian public for far too long. They have too much power are what you’d call too big to fail, as such they disregard their customers and the country that made them the telecommunication powerhouse that they are today. Bell owns much of the Canadian news and entertainment media, the biggest internet service provider in Canada, the biggest phone company in Canada, the biggest television provider in Canada, and who knows what else.
When was the last time they called one of their lifelong customers to offer them the same low pricing offered to new ones? Why is it that resellers can offer customers cheaper pricing on the same internet service? The icing on the cake is their recent attempt to pressure the Canadian government into allowing them to maintain their own list of sites which should be blocked from the entire Canadian internet. Since they own much of the media, stories of their malfeasance often go untold. Canadians need to stand up to corporate telecom giants like Bell before Canada becomes the next country to lose Net Neutrality.
Please find a selection of headlines involving Bell Canada below. If you think this is messed up, look into switching your internet and phone service to a reseller, we’re going to list a bunch at the bottom.
- Canadian Telcos Take Aim At Kodi Addon Site With Shocking Search: True Purpose to “Destroy Livelihood of the Defendant”
- Inside Bell’s Push To End Net Neutrality In Canada
- Government email project still stalled after five years, $100 million spent
- Bell Canada must ‘honour’ commitment to modernize email system, government says
- RCMP to develop own email system because of government delays
- Bell says CRTC promise of free phone unlocking doesn’t apply to everyone
- Provincial police officers filled with illegal gifts by Bell
- Bell fined $1.3M for breaking do-not-call rules
- Bell hit with $1.25M fine for planting 4-star reviews for phone apps
- Bell Canada forced seriously ill woman to go to store: Tribunal
- Mother of dead student hounded for 3 years by Bell for $215
- Bell Mobility taking money from dead dad’s bank account, daughter frustrated
- James Anderson to get $5K from 10-year legal battle with Bell over 911 fees
- Bell faces $750M lawsuit over advertising program
- Bell Canada ads hijacked my web browser
- Class-action suit against Bell over fee increases allowed to proceed
- ‘Radical and overreaching’: Bell wants Canadians blocked from piracy websites
- ‘Bell is not above the law,’ says man awarded $21K for privacy breach
- Bell Wants To Use NAFTA To Completely Criminalize Piracy
- Class-action suit claims Bell Fibe service misleads customers
- 1.9 million Bell customer email addresses stolen by ‘anonymous hacker’
- Bell ordered to pay $137 million piracy settlement
- Why I hate Bell: a diatribe
- Province gets ‘kickback’ from inmates’ collect calls, lawyer says
Alternatives for Internet/Phone Service
These services literally run off Bell Canada and other large telecom companies’ networks, yet offer fair pricing that is substantially more competitive…
Alternatives for Cable TV Service
That’s all we have to say for now. Please do everyone a favour and share this information with your friends, family and coworkers! We want to hear about your experiences with Bell Canada and other Canadian telecom giants in the comments below…