urlresolver meets pb with exashare since some weeks and with teramixer since the last release :
**** EXASHARE :
The website has been changed 3 weeks ago.
A new submit button was implemented. I modified the plugin (see file here : exashare.py), but at this time it's only working...
you can try that first :
- delete XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.module.urlresolver folder
- delete XBCM\cache\cookie.dat file
- reboot XBMC
- reconfigure urlresolver (be carrefull with login and pass put in realdebrid. especially if you have number or special character in password). Don't...
ok it's done : i (and users) went back to 2.0.9.05.
I think I understand what you mean : that the code in each addon folder isn't the same than zips files in 'repo' folder, and that the good one should be the zip file (that's it ?)
So this is what I do now :
- I open the link you give me just...
Thank you for your time.
actually i did'nt understand because in git :
- eldorados/script.module.urlresolver is up to date (now 2.0.10)
- eldorados/Core-Module-Beta-Repo/script.module.urlresolver (and the zip in repo folder) isn't up to date with last interface.py (even in 2.0.9.05.. or...
Ok. So in the zip (here in my vocabulary - sorry if you don't talk about the same..always my poor experience ;-) : https://github.com/Eldorados/Core-Module-Beta-Repo/blob/master/repo/script.module.urlresolver/script.module.urlresolver-2.0.9.04.zip), I see no unresolvable() class in interface.py.
Yes i think.
To confirm :
this is the interfaces.py in the beta (in my vocabulary) :
not the same that this one, with unresolvable class ...