1080 display filter

lirizarry2

Aug 31, 2015
can there be a filter or search function in genesis to only show movies that have a 1080 format available. 720HD is fuzzy to me and I don't bother watching. I do waste a lot of time checking each movie I WANT to watch to see if a 1080 version has been added to selections. thanks! appreciate all your help.

I am using latest windows version TVMC. (auto update on for all addons)

I have 1080 file hosting filter selected and 720 file hosting filter unchecked in Genesis settings. I still get HD, HQ, MQ, LQ, CAM versions when I select a movie. Ive searched and searched this forum and tried every setting and cant find an answer to this.

thanks again

Last edited:

jmhng

Jul 28, 2015
for to be 1080 it will have to be a dvd rip, so it probably will not be any recent movies. go to genisis then to tools, then set your priority list..some will have more hd then others....

bullsboy

May 28, 2012
Derbyshire, UK
can there be a filter or search function in genesis to only show movies that have a 1080 format available. 720HD is fuzzy to me and I don't bother watching. I do waste a lot of time checking each movie I WANT to watch to see if a 1080 version has been added to selections. thanks! appreciate all your help.

I am using latest windows version TVMC. (auto update on for all addons)

I have 1080 file hosting filter selected and 720 file hosting filter unchecked in Genesis settings. I still get HD, HQ, MQ, LQ, CAM versions when I select a movie. Ive searched and searched this forum and tried every setting and cant find an answer to this.

thanks again
You might want to consider getting a Real debrid account. There are a few 1080 sources on there (actually more for TV than movie). In Genesis it will show whether its 1080 or HD before you select the source.

Or you could sit further back from the screen ;)