1st time I found you guys back online and got fusion back going on tv question

TCSnoopy

Jan 14, 2016
I did everything like it read when I first came back and one of my fire tv's added all the movies add ons even ****** and now I'm trying to do that again on the TV firestick in the other room and it don't add ****** or any movie channels as default. Can someone explain because it was s much easier the other way because I was doing it the same as the other TV. It's done got totally aggravating. Big time. Thanks, TCSnoopy

Last edited:

TCSnoopy

Jan 14, 2016
I did everything like it read when I first came back and one of my fire tv's added all the movies add ons even ****** and now I'm trying to do that again on the TV firestick in the other room and it don't add ****** or any movie channels as default. Can someone explain because it was s much easier the other way because I was doing it the same as the other TV. It's done got totally aggravating. Big time. Thanks, TCSnoopy
Don't know why it's got those **** ****. Just to explain.
TCSnoopy

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
The ****'s are because the addon you are talking about is no longer supported here. You might be able to create a backup of your fireTV and clone it to your stick. Not sure that will work but worth trying.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Kodi Support 1
I Amazon Fire TV 2
O Welcome Centre 1