3d help

frankie13

Jun 19, 2013
hi friends just set up my windows 10 pc everything works fine on kodi except 3d movies when they start i have 2 screens one above the other and only in the top half of the screen please advise on what settings i need to change on windows and kodi for it to work
thank you

boycey

Oct 25, 2014
Hi mate

To watch 3D movies you will need a 3D tV or a 5KPlayer media player installed on your pc

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
You will need to set your projector to read 3d up and down. There should be some adjustment that you can set using your projector remote. Kodi is setup correctly as far as what you are describing.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
There are no settings in Windows. The settings are on your TV, in your case your projector. When set properly, it will read what it sees on Windows (up and down) and display it correctly. Try other 3D movies where they are side by side instead. See if that works better.

frankie13

Jun 19, 2013
wrong go into the nividia control panel it has all the 3d settings on the pc to set up there

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
wrong go into the nividia control panel it has all the 3d settings on the pc to set up there
That is to play 3D on a 3D capable computer. It has nothing to do with playing 3D on Kodi. I don't have to play with my nVidia 3D settings to play contend on Kodi. I simply adjust my TV to the correct settings.

AFAIK if you see the picture up/down on your PC screen, it is displayed correctly. The rest is up to your TV (projector).

Last edited: