5.1 movies

frankie13

Jun 19, 2013
i would if i the search option worked instead of a circle just going round and round or the site is to busy at this moment message:p

acf150

Oct 27, 2014
I can't seem to get Ic*f*lms to work properly. I don't think I'm getting any updates for it. I also don't think I'm getting updates for Genesis, cliq either. I was running the normal fusion but was having lots of problems with it so I did a fresh install and went with the wizard but still having issues with updates and ADDONS working. Cliq which is my favorite. Actually Cliq, Ic*f*lms, Genesis are my favs to name my top go to. But can't seem to get them to work the way they should. Right now 1 channel seems to be the only one working as it should. Used to love twomovies but same problem. Can someone please help me get tvaddons working like it should. I really am kinda trying to watch my words but I am new on the forum so please excuse me if I have said something wrong. Correct me if I have also and thank you. You guys are doing a great job. Can't wait for the polished product. Right now I just need help getting things to work correctly. I'm on android arm neon 7. Using Gotham 13.2 on the wizard and fusion installer. Thanks again