Paul King

Dec 12, 2018
I got my answer. Disregard my this question. Thanks, PK

I have had Kodi for over a year and have had not problems up until about 6 months ago. Now when I go to see a movie on Exdus, all I get at the end of it's search is "No Stream Available". Am I missing a step along the way that is causing that result or is there a possible problem with my network or has Kodi discontinued Exdus? Please advise. Thanks, Paul King

Last edited:

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
****** is not made by Kodi. It is developed to view illegal content from the web and loke a lot of illegal means to watch such content, they tend to die off. This addons has been pretty much dead or at least not actively maintained for nearly a year now.

Paul King

Dec 12, 2018
****** is not made by Kodi. It is developed to view illegal content from the web and loke a lot of illegal means to watch such content, they tend to die off. This addons has been pretty much dead or at least not actively maintained for nearly a year now.
I have version 1 of Kodi. How do I upgrade it to the current version 17.6? Please advise. Thanks, PK

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I doubt you have version 1....must be a typo. To upgrade to versin 17.6 you can go to kodi.tv/download, select the OS of your choice (Android, Windows or others), download and install it. It should install seamlessly over your existing version.