A big thanks to you all

Ebisu

Jun 6, 2017
I just became a member to show my appreciation for all the great work all of you developers are doing. I am very disapointed in the fact that so many users just start agging at you guys. Keep up the good work and know that while we, your users and fans, dont often tell you how much we appreciate you, but were there and will always have your back.

Cheers

grunion1952

May 20, 2017
Ohio
I wish to thank all the ladies & men who make this all possible for us to watch these shows & movies. I mean a very BIG THANK YOU!!

chippy10

Jan 21, 2016
Northants UK
I wish to thank all the ladies & men who make this all possible for us to watch these shows & movies. I mean a very BIG THANK YOU!!
I too would like to thank all the folks who make Kodi the best media player bar none. Without their long hours coding and making all this possible, Kodi wouldn't be a massive success as it is now, I believe that we are at the start of a big change in the way consumers access films, and we sure are going in for a bumpy ride in the next few months and years in as a result, but long may Kodi continue, and develop!!

Graham