A few more newbie questions

robsleeps

Dec 23, 2015
What does it mean when it has a number beside the video links? Always ?/100. Is 100/100 the ones I should use?

What is a scraper timeout? I get it every time I choose a video but I still get a list of links.

A couple times I got a message saying such and such found 0 sources in 187 tries (or something to that extent). I chose to disable what ever it is when I see that. Is that a bad idea?

elsiekeeping

Jan 3, 2016
Why has coronation street stopped working. In genesis it shows all the episodes bud says no sources available. I've been watching in soap catchup but now no sources there as well. any ideas?

s7eele

Sep 29, 2012
US of A (Deep Deep South)
What does it mean when it has a number beside the video links? Always ?/100. Is 100/100 the ones I should use?

What is a scraper timeout? I get it every time I choose a video but I still get a list of links.

A couple times I got a message saying such and such found 0 sources in 187 tries (or something to that extent). I chose to disable what ever it is when I see that. Is that a bad idea?
Most general questions like this about SA*TS are answered in the excellent wiki tknorris put together on github, copy and paste the following link into a browser, it is explained there:

Code:
https://github.com/tknorris/SA*TS/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions