A suggestion

Bobfather

Dec 13, 2014
Please note I am not a coder just a faithful user of Kodi.
Since more and more people have multiple devices that can run Kodi I would like it to look and feel the same across all my devices. I think indigo can do this. What I mean is same addons same set up same favorites same watched list. Using Indigo to save these setting to the Cloud. With a password on start-up the device could be updated. Now if no one here ( Tvaddons crew) has the server space then we could use google drive, one drive, or mega etc. with our own account. Please think about this.

spanky

Dec 25, 2012
Please note I am not a coder just a faithful user of Kodi.
Since more and more people have multiple devices that can run Kodi I would like it to look and feel the same across all my devices. I think indigo can do this. What I mean is same addons same set up same favorites same watched list. Using Indigo to save these setting to the Cloud. With a password on start-up the device could be updated. Now if no one here ( Tvaddons crew) has the server space then we could use google drive, one drive, or mega etc. with our own account. Please think about this.
do you use trakt it will pretty well do that for you, and then all your trakt collection/watch list etc will be on each device.

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
As said sync with at Trakt account and any addon that supports it will sync across all devices...

As for setup, just backup your build and upload the backed up zip to anyone you want and have them restore it on their device, then they have a clone of your setup...