Request A version of DREAMCATCHER for Kodi17

sonofdibnah

Jul 29, 2014
I'm a big fan of THE*******'s addon DREAMCATCHER but it doesn't run on Kodi 17 and I don't think that the developer is active any more.

If someone could mimic what it does, without upsetting the original developer, I'd be delighted.

For the readers who haven't come across Dreamcatcher, it downloads the file being played so it can be used with addons that have no download option built into them. It works for video and music but not on live streams.

Stoofer

Staff member
Apr 18, 2015
Wales
Really? It's been running fine on my Kodi 17.1 ever since I migrated it over, used it just this morning in fact.

sonofdibnah

Jul 29, 2014
Changed my skin to Confluence from the default Estuary and I'm back up and running and very happy.

Thanks Stoofer, I'd assumed it was the change to 17, not the skin that had caused the problem and I'd not have tried this without knowing that Dreamcatcher worked for you.

Stoofer

Staff member
Apr 18, 2015
Wales
I use the Xonfluence skin and it's displaying\working OK on that, probably on other similar Confluence-based skins as well if you want to use something with a few more features than the original.