Absolutely hate the new Tvaddons

Status
Not open for further replies.

bantoot

Jul 22, 2016
First losing the maintenance tools and forcing Indingo on us. I really enjoyed the setup the way it was. Even setup 20 other people with TVaddons . And then I made the mistake of clicking on something in Indingo and getting a horrible white background. Also lost all my settings like viewtypes for movies and tvshows (media info).
I still use Jarvis 16.1 because I saw 7, and it looked bad with the background

Is there any way of getting a legacy fusion for those of us who hate this new version?

Thanks in advance

rw86

Aug 19, 2013
You didn't lose Maintenance, it is a part of Indigo. Your issues with Indigo are unfortunate, but we really can't address them without any form of debug log - if you can do the actions again and this time turn debugging on and upload a log, we can hopefully pinpoint any issue you may have had and potentially fix it in the code.

Fusion hasn't changed. It's still the same source URL you would have used prior. I'm assuming you mean a legacy maintenance tool? No, that add-on is obsolete now. It really would help us (and other users) if you could provide us with a debug log.

bantoot

Jul 22, 2016
I was showing someone how to do maintainance when I saw Indigo. Doing said maintainacnce now gives me a bright white and blue background that I cannot seem to change. Makes it hard to see anything whan I am looking at settings. Dark screen much better. Just let me change that screen and I would be happy. Now when clicking on confluence, I don't even get option to change background
Everything else with tvaddons has been great. As I said earlier, I used it to help setup other peoples units. But this bright screen and no ability to change is bad. Just let us change creen color back to the dark ones. Other than this oneitem, TVADDONS has been great

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
I was showing someone how to do maintainance when I saw Indigo. Doing said maintainacnce now gives me a bright white and blue background that I cannot seem to change. Makes it hard to see anything whan I am looking at settings. Dark screen much better. Just let me change that screen and I would be happy. Now when clicking on confluence, I don't even get option to change background
Everything else with tvaddons has been great. As I said earlier, I used it to help setup other peoples units. But this bright screen and no ability to change is bad. Just let us change creen color back to the dark ones. Other than this oneitem, TVADDONS has been great
That is the fanart, it doesn't cause me any problems & I can see the options just fine using Confluence. My screen looks like this:

I must say it's the first time I've ever known someone to complain so furiously about the fanart :)

Last edited:

bantoot

Jul 22, 2016
Has nothing to do with fanart but when I use other items. Just want to know how I can go back to the darker TVaddons black screen. And yes, two f the people whose unit I set up with TVaddons have called me. How do we get other back screeens. Does tvaddons have any others. Looked everywhere I could.

Stoofer

Staff member
Apr 18, 2015
Wales
What's stopping you from just going in and replacing the bitmaps with your own?

You can always pull the old screens out of one of your backups and use those if you want the old look back, I assume you'd have to lock everything off to prevent updates overwriting them in the future though. I posted up some of the old TVaddon screens here a while back, don't know if the new Forum has them or not.

k3l3vra

Banned
Jun 10, 2016
What's stopping you from just going in and replacing the bitmaps with your own?

You can always pull the old screens out of one of your backups and use those if you want the old look back, I assume you'd have to lock everything off to prevent updates overwriting them in the future though. I posted up some of the old TVaddon screens here a while back, don't know if the new Forum has them or not.
But then he couldn't whine on the internet!! /s

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
Has nothing to do with fanart but when I use other items.
The background in question is literally named fanart.jpg just sayin'

And yes, two f the people whose unit I set up with TVaddons have called me. How do we get other back screeens.
As said simply replace that image with whatever you like... But, that isn't to say an update might not replace it again at another date...

Last edited:

spanky

Dec 25, 2012
answer has been giving and with that said i am closing this as it just seems trollish from the op to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.