Bug Addon not working, website playback working fine

Helen

Mar 1, 2016
Adding my voice to the chorus.

The addon for kodi stopped working, no streaming at all. Same error log as everybody else
ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.ustvnow.tva/?name=CBS&mode=play.....

Accessing ustvnow.com (same account) and streaming from there works as expected.

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
The lead singer, sings to fix that...

Go register a new free account and switch to that new account...

Or if you have a paid account email them and request you be bumped to a new server...

As outlined by the lead singer, the addon is a reverse engineer of their website API and not official, and for some reason or another sometimes the addon just doesn't work with this or that account or this or that server...

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Great news! I think I have it fixed!!!

I will be pushing the update very soon.

If you want to go ahead and try it out you can grab it from here.

http://ustvnowplus.com/current

In the end it still appears that they have some odd issues with their auth system or they are using a very dumb method for trying to limit free users accounts to 45 days. It does appear that after 45 days the quality does drop, but it shouldn't stop you from streaming in the addon. This new update should fix the streaming issues.

Please let me know if this works for those of you who have been having issues with your account.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Video Addons 0
G Addon Releases 4
S Kodi Support 6