Addon updates using Fusion installer

Jacksuarez7

Aug 17, 2012
Hi there,

Probably a stupid question but can I ask if addon's installed using Fusion need to be manually updated (uninstalled and reinstalled with the latest version) or if Fusion takes care of the updates? I ask because I 'thought' I had a previous version of Spor**dev*l 1.7.6 which is now 1.8 without me doing anything - am I losing my marbles?

Thanks,

Jack

Bstrdsmkr

Mar 16, 2012
I can answer that with a nice firm MAYBE. lol

It depends on the addon authors and you. If you also installed that author's repo, you'll get automatic updates. If the author made their addon self-updating, you'll get automatic updates.

You can think of Fusion as an external hard drive, it just shows you content and makes it easy to get it into xbmc, it doesn't actually do it for you.

PrinceALi

May 11, 2012
I had the same problem last two days ago. All you need to do is exit xbmc. Go to Nito and select update all (this will update everything on xbmc latest version).

Once you done with that. Go back in xbmc and uninstall Spor**dev*l 8.1 version and reinstall again to 8.2 version and restart xbmc again and the Spor**dev*l should work :)