Addons don't work on android box

Tec Diver

Oct 26, 2019
I have 2 PCs with Windows 7, one with the ultimate the other with professional and I’m running Kodi 18.5 64 bit on both of them. I can watch pretty much everything on them. I also have a TV box with android 8.1 64 bit and with Kodi 18.5 64 bit running on it. I can’t watch anything on it. I open an addon, Ex**us redux or venom; go to movies; go to in theaters; click on any movie and no reaction at all. I try to click on most popular movies folder and no reaction at all; same with all the other folders. I tried changing the settings in the addons and it made no difference. I thought maybe the Kodi install was bed so I did a factory reset of the box and did a fresh install of the Kodi and the addons; no change at all, same result. What else can I try to do to fix this stupid box?

• Sad
Reactions: capslock

morgancol

Banned
Dec 11, 2019
Austria
It is important to choose a reliable and experienced software development company for custom software solutions. A good software development company develops customized software solutions meeting the organizational requirements of the organization. IT recruitment agencies can help organizations in the selection of a suitable software developer. These agencies train the software developers and ensure that the software solutions are designed using the most advanced techniques and software frameworks. This helps organizations to reduce their software development costs and increase the speed and accuracy of integration and application delivery.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Video Addons 9
T Program Addons 0
B Video Addons 8