addons on working

shellroc2

Jun 10, 2016
Hi.. Newbie here.. actually, been using Kodi for yrs, but, recently I had to reset HDD, and lost Kodi program. anyway, here's where I'm at.. hopefully, its an easy fix...
downloaded Kodi 17.6 Krypton. followed instructions from this website: https://www.tvaddons.co/kodi-movies-tv/. seems like all is going great, until, I try and open a file (********), which tells me that its no longer any good, but the program was doing something else.. so next thing I know, I now have prime wire. I go and try and find tv show, and it says, failed to connect to URL.... site blocked unexpected page, etc..... sound familiar?
anyway, I have indigo, ********* & ***********.. not sure why... they are listed under add ons. can someone help me to get this up and running.?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Sounds like you are trying to view illegal content. Sorry, Can't help much with that. I can tell you however, that ********* site changes regularly. Google might help you find with domain is used these days.

shellroc2

Jun 10, 2016
github

Sounds like you are trying to view illegal content. Sorry, Can't help much with that. I can tell you however, that ********* site changes regularly. Google might help you find with domain is used these days.
I went to GitHub to download apps. I believe its associated with kodi. at least that's what is said on page of kodi. oh well, my loss