AddOns shuts down Kodi

shark1959

Mar 26, 2013
Canada
AddOn shuts down Kodi

Hi guys

Fresh jailbreak of an iPad2 with Pangu followed by an install of Gotham 13.2. With the Wizard currently down I thought I'd try a couple music AddOns to the install to start. Jazz Radio for some reason crashes Kodi every time while Radio Tunes for example works just fine. I played Jazz Radio on my PC with Kodi and it works great. Also installed IPTV "Live TV" and it works great also. Any thoughts on why Jazz Radio crashes Kodi? Thanks for the replies in advance

Cheers :)

Shark1959

Last edited:

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
Add-ons are not Kodi compliment yet. They won't be for some time. We don't worry about it until the weeks of the official release. Stick with STABLE 13.2 if I were you ;)

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
Showgun, I think he is using XBMC Gotham, he's just calling it Kodi instead of XBMC, hence the confusion.

Shark, Isn't there a thread somewhere for this specific addon where you could go to find help?

EDIT - Looks like there's a thread at xbmc.org http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=144627

Last edited:

shark1959

Mar 26, 2013
Canada
Resolved and working with a couple extra clicks

@Showgun it is indeed Gotham 13.2 on XBMC (aka Kodi). Not sure why it'll play fine on my PC with 13.1 as mentioned and not on the iPad2. Other audio AddOns work just fine.

@FX thanks for the link you gave me, post #26 by KS has the Jazz radio playing beautifully now. :) Odd it won't play with the default XBMC player.

Thanks again guys. Awesome forum with knowledgeable people

Cheers :)

Shark1959