Addons wiped

Xray

Oct 12, 2015
Kodi apparently has updated itself to the latest version, and in the process wiped clean all my addons, wow disappointing to say the least. Been out of the loop for quite a while, mostly because I haven't had any problems until now, but is there an easy way to get a dozen or so of the more popular addons, or do I have to fiddle around 1 by 1 and install them through repros ?

Assuming I will have to reenter all my premium subscriber info ect as well, what a PITA, if I was given the choice I sure would not have traded all my addons for an update.

capslock

Jan 1, 2018
Well, you have to un-install Kodi19 and Re-install Kodi 18.9 ánd install manually all the repo's and addons and UrlResolver & ResolverUrl etc. by hand !
Next time make a backup of your system should an unwanted update/upgrade occur.
I know that TVADDONS has a lot of usefull software in the addon Indigo, so install the TVADDONS REPO and make a backup.
Succes.

Reactions: RavRob

Xray

Oct 12, 2015
ok thanx, looks like I have a task ahead of me, will probably just get a dozen addons at most

nathandev

Sep 7, 2019
The Kodi Addons can allow you to watch live TV, giving you access to more movies and TV shows and even offering you access to your favorite radio stations. Here some of the best addons are listed which are still working. I use Venom most of the time, but everyone here has their own personal favorite for many different reasons.