Addons with library integration for trakt lists

a1matt

Aug 31, 2014
I'm trying to find out what addons will integrate trakt tv lists into my library.

I'm not fussed about whether the addon can serve content, I just find it really handy when new episodes pop up in the 'recently added episodes' view in confluence. I'd never realise episodes are out otherwise.

I have still been using genesis for this purpose and it was working no problem, but I needed to do a fresh start recently, and it doesn't seem right putting genesis back on when it has been retired for so long.

As far as I can see my options are:

Meta,
SA*TS.

Any other addons that I don't know of? (I've not been keeping up with the world of kodi for the best part of a year now.)

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
SA*TS is the best option IMO. I have been using it since the early days after Genesis was retired. Been over a year now. Love it for all it offers. I am sure you will like it also. It is a bit harder to set up than Genesis was but the viewing experience is well worth the extra work.

a1matt

Aug 31, 2014
Cheers for the quick reply Rob.

I had a feeling SA*TS might still be the go to plugin for library integration. I bet it's pretty well polished now after a few years of dev work.

a1matt

Aug 31, 2014
That's exactly what I've done :)

I've now got the library integration all setup. Was pleasantly surprised how quick it was to do. The documentation is very clear and it helped that I already had my trakt tv content in a custom list (I.e. not the watchlist).

Seems to be streaming well from the library too, without needing to dig deep into the settings (which I will do anyway at some point, as it would be a waste not to optimise it).

Cheers again for your support :)