Advice Needed purchasing Nvidia Shield Canada

Cup

Oct 20, 2015
Hi guys and gals, as you can see I'm pretty new to this and spend most off my time doing trial and error work on my Kodi, all the while learning the ins and outs of how things work. When I'm stumped I come on here and try to find threads that point me in the right direction.
I currently have Kodi on my Mac and I have a google nexus player but really want to upgrade to a Nvidia Shield. Being Canadian I'm having problems locating a place here to buy this, the only thing I find are USA sites, and with the dollar difference and shipping, well, it adds up to be quit costly from what I can see.
So I'm looking for someone *Canadian or American* that might be able to point me in the right direction to help me out.

Any help in this area would be appreciated
Thanks

josh3794

Jan 20, 2013
Memory express sells them as well. They have a few stores across Canada but they sell online as well.

TheLion

Jun 2, 2013
Central Florida USA
Did you try buying directly from nvidia? That's how I bought mine but I live in florida usa, no trouble shipping here it was 12 bucks.

One would think nvidia wouldn't want to cut themselves out of a whole country full of buyers.

This thought reminds me of the ouya forum, 3000 kids trying to pretend they're running the company, lol. Too many Indians not enough chiefs, lol.

Cup

Oct 20, 2015
Did you try buying directly from nvidia? That's how I bought mine but I live in florida usa, no trouble shipping here it was 12 bucks.

One would think nvidia wouldn't want to cut themselves out of a whole country full of buyers.

This thought reminds me of the ouya forum, 3000 kids trying to pretend they're running the company, lol. Too many Indians not enough chiefs, lol.
Thanks, I've tried Nvidia online, even from this site. I can click around and look and read everything but when I click on add to cart it never goes anywhere, so I figured it must have something to do with location.
I'm going to try Canada computers today I have a couple of them close by. Plus I'll search out memory express online and see what I can find
Thanks for all your help guys
Cheers.

bdoyledimou

Nov 9, 2015
its at Canada Comupters (listed on the website under Home»Gaming»Hardware & Accessories»Mobile Gaming
and NCIX under Home »Game Consoles »Game Consoles »Android Gaming »

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Kodi Support 5
S Kodi Support 0
S Kodi Support 1