Aeon nox skin

curtqn

Feb 7, 2013
I've tried to go to Aeon nox skin from kodi default skin with my Addons already installed . I got the message "Installation failed". If I delete all my Addons and start a new kodi. It works.
Is there a way to switch to Aeon nox with all my Addons installed?

cscott1

Jul 7, 2016
Maybe a little more information would be helpful. It has been a while since I switched from Confluence to Aeon Nox I'm pretty sure all my addons transferred over. What skin or build are you currently using what platform or device? Honestly if I were you I would just start from scratch only install the add-ons you plan to use. If you have a Trakt account all your favorite shows and movies should be saved. To be honest if you are going to use Aeon Nox or any new skin its a good idea to just start from scratch that way you will have to feel out all the settings and start tweaking them the way you want. Aeon Nox is super customizable skin and you can totally make it your own. I got more enjoyment out of setting up my build adding fan art, homepage shortcuts and whatnot than I do out of using the add-on to watch programming lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Kodi Skins 2
C Kodi Skins 0
C Kodi Skins 0