Bug Amazon Fire TV addons won't load please help going nuts

mattbarb

Apr 8, 2016
Hi,

Ok so first off I've been doing this for a while and have installed it on a number of mates devices. That said just revived a new fire tv and whilst I can install Kodi all fine the addons such as phenolic just don't load content.
Can't seem to find any frail anywhere as to why it might be.

Any help would be appreciated it's doing my head in.

Thanks

Matt

Yobpar

Jan 13, 2016
RavRob,

I can understand some people need genuine help. However I do not think that anyone will be able to help (If it is the addon that I'm thinking off). He asked the same question over at the original website and a debug log was requested.

I doubt it that he will ever return back but my advise to him will be:
Contact the author of that addon, I guess he/she will be very happy that you are distributing their private add-on without permission.

I don't know why, but I get such a strong feeling that OP might be a box-seller.

Yobpar

Jan 13, 2016
I think I saw an addon with simillar name on one of those 'magic boxes' or whatever people call them these days.

mattbarb

Apr 8, 2016
Sorry. Dodgy spelling. I meant to say Pheonix. It's actually an issue across all video plugins but giving that just as an example.

I will sometimes get a list of films but no source or other content. Very weird.

idokfire

Dec 7, 2015
Sorry. Dodgy spelling. I meant to say Pheonix. It's actually an issue across all video plugins but giving that just as an example.

I will sometimes get a list of films but no source or other content. Very weird.
Probably need to provide a debug log for better help.

Yobpar

Jan 13, 2016
mattbarb said:
Ok so first off I've been doing this for a while and have installed it on a number of mates devices. That said just revived a new fire tv
At first I was going to apologise for jumping too early to a conclusion, but how long have you been doing this? Reviving a fire tv?? What is that? maybe that might be your problem.

In your debug log there is no indication that you started/attempted to start Pho*nix (Unless I am missing something). Your symptons that you describe is consistent with another addon that you tried. The other 2 addons that you tried is having problems in general and quite a number of people have mentionned it in the correct thread with alternative solutions.

If it is a case of all addons not providing you with content, then you will need to troubleshoot it, starting from your internet connection to doing a fresh install.