Amazon Fire TV Box Fusion TV Addons wont install

jerryg225

Jun 7, 2017
I am familiar with installing and have done it many times before, but this time I cannot get it to work. I updated to kodi 17.3 on my fire tv and yes, the spelling of my fusion source is correct, because when I open it I see "begin-here" "kodi-repos' and "kodi-scripts"

When I install from zip file it works correctly but when I then install from repository and click it, it says "Could not connect to repository"

I read a thread where someone said that fusion tv is currently down, but I am not sure if that is why I cannot get this installed or not. Any help is wonderful

Thanks

Petedabeat

Jun 7, 2017
Broken for the time being

Fusion/Indigo are indeed broken at the moment, and according to those in the know, are currently being worked on, so you should expect to wait a few days before things are back to normal.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
The admin/devs are working hard to get things back up and running. The worst is behind us but there is still lots of work left to get back up and running.

Richtuck

Jun 8, 2017
Would this problem be the reason why the repository.simtech-3.0.zip is missing when I try to add it to my Amazon Fire TV Box via "Install from zip file >Fusion>kodi-repos>English" ?

Many thanks

Last edited:

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
Would this problem be the reason why the repository.simtech-3.0.zip is missing when I try to add it to my Amazon Fire TV Box via "Install from zip file >Fusion>kodi-repos>English" ?
Several developers tossed in the towel and removed their addons and repos, the servers are being rebuilt and reconfigured to reflect the changes... I personally don't have any information on what repos and addons will not return and what ones will survive once the dust settles, beyond a few tidbits found by reading the forum...

nickkliesen

Jun 9, 2017
is there any world on how long?? I have a paid subscription to ustvnow that I cant use so I hope it is soon

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I used the ******* builds to get everything installed on my new adroid box
https://********.com/how-to-install-*****-tv-build-on-kodi-17-krypton
Please don't post links to other sites in our forum. Also, builds are not supported here

is there any world on how long?? I have a paid subscription to ustvnow that I cant use so I hope it is soon
Sorry, no ETA yet. The servers are still extremely slow but are being worked on. Hopefully not much longer but only time can tell.

Richtuck

Jun 8, 2017
Several developers tossed in the towel and removed their addons and repos, the servers are being rebuilt and reconfigured to reflect the changes... I personally don't have any information on what repos and addons will not return and what ones will survive once the dust settles, beyond a few tidbits found by reading the forum...
Thanks for the feedback but I don't believe this to be the case as the addon is still active on my laptop and being updated regularly.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
The developers tossed the towel. The addons they left behind might still work for the time being but as time goes by, and things start to break down, they will not be there to perform the maintenance. Keep 'em till they break.

Ejkilla420

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks for the feedback but I don't believe this to be the case as the addon is still active on my laptop and being updated regularly.
But is has already proven to be true, pheonix and a bunch more are finished. This sux but is what it is