Amazon Fire TV XBMC Installer for windows

danrad55

Jan 23, 2013
On the XBMCHUB home page there is a link about using “Amazon Fire TV XBMC Installer” for Windows to install XBMC on the Amazon Fire TV. When I attempt to go to the link on the page to download the software, it shows that the download is not available. I looked for it through Google and found a download but my Chrome browser determined it was not safe and I cancelled the link. Does anyone know if this is still a viable way to load XBMC onto the Fire TV or should this be avoided. From the write up it seemed like a pretty simple way to install XBMC. Thanks for any help.

ponghclub

Aug 3, 2014
you have to sideload the app to your fireTV...... i have 3 vision of xbmc on my fireTV
xbmc 13.2
shmc 12.2
xbmc for Ouya

on the xbmchub home page it save to download..... once you install xbmc on your fireTV.... then do FUSION install you will get most favorite addon... the instruction are on xbmchub home page.

Last edited:

KLit75

Jun 10, 2014
you have to sideload the app to your fireTV...... i have 3 vision of xbmc on my fireTV
xbmc 13.2
shmc 12.2
xbmc for Ouya

on the xbmchub home page it save to download..... once you install xbmc on your fireTV.... then do FUSION install you will get most favorite addon... the instruction are on xbmchub home page.
Out of curiousity...why are you using 3 versions on the same box?

ponghclub

Aug 3, 2014
i love FTV guide addon but when you try to exit it will freeze... i dont want to boot my fireTV again. i know afew have the same problem. i hope the fix will be in the future!..... great addon[emoji3]

Last edited: