Release Animal TV Addon

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Animal TV

I am pleased to announce the release of Animal TV!

This addon features live streams of animals. The streams are from Zoos, parks, etc.

I thought this would be something fun for the kids!

The addon is available in the TVADDONS Repo.

Known Issues:
  • Since streams are live from Zoos around the world it could be night time. :)
I hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Love this. Not sure if you have these in there or would even consider putting these 2 live links in your addon. They are from bald eagle nests.
http://dickpritchettrealestate.com/eagle-feed.html
http://dceaglecam.eagles.org/

I find myself watching that more than just about anything else these days. In one of the nest the eaglets are just about ready to take flight. They are 3 months old now. The other nest, the eaglets are not a month old yet.

Can't wait to get home tonight to give this addon a whirl.

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Love this. Not sure if you have these in there or would even consider putting these 2 live links in your addon. They are from bald eagle nests.
http://dickpritchettrealestate.com/eagle-feed.html
http://dceaglecam.eagles.org/

I find myself watching that more than just about anything else these days. In one of the nest the eaglets are just about ready to take flight. They are 3 months old now. The other nest, the eaglets are not a month old yet.

Can't wait to get home tonight to give this addon a whirl.
Thanks for sharing those. For now all the streams are coming from available Ustream streams. I already have an "Eagle TV" channel, but not sure if it is one of these.

I will take look.

Thanks

Last edited:

idokfire

Dec 7, 2015
Doh! I forgot to try this out. Maybe tomorrow night after work. It sounds like it will be a great addition
Iook forward to it.

Idok Fire

kiffmoore

Jan 2, 2013
Great work, simple and fun for all the family. The kids were in stitches watching the Labrador pups play fighting this morning!

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Great work, simple and fun for all the family. The kids were in stitches watching the Labrador pups play fighting this morning!

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the feedback!

I am very glad to hear that you guys are enjoying!

cynycl

Oct 30, 2015
Is OK to watch if you don't have kids?

The wife and I cracked up watching the bears lazy fishing. Salmon jumping right into their mouth. Strangely very entertaining.

Thanks for the addon

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Is OK to watch if you don't have kids?

The wife and I cracked up watching the bears lazy fishing. Salmon jumping right into their mouth. Strangely very entertaining.

Thanks for the addon

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
LOL! Of course it is. :)

Thanks for the feedback. I am glad you enjoyed it.

idokfire

Dec 7, 2015
Just wanted to say thank you. Finally got around to installing it. My son and I were just watching and laughing away. Love the humming bird TV.

Idok Fire

Chadman

Oct 12, 2014
No trouble if you're busy, but some of the streams are down. PuppyTV, a favourite, stopped working.

And no complaint against the addon, at all, but the Kitten TV one is now showing someone's cats in their house. Actually, its their bedroom. Which is a little weird. lol

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
No trouble if you're busy, but some of the streams are down. PuppyTV, a favourite, stopped working.

And no complaint against the addon, at all, but the Kitten TV one is now showing someone's cats in their house. Actually, its their bedroom. Which is a little weird. lol
Thanks for letting me know. I will check it out. I agree that is weird. :)

AntiWanKenobi

May 21, 2016
Just wanted to add myself to the people who love the add-on, but like the last person said, alot of the streams don't work, particularly the ones with live-cam in the corner. Is that likely to be my end or somewhere else?

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Just wanted to add myself to the people who love the add-on, but like the last person said, alot of the streams don't work, particularly the ones with live-cam in the corner. Is that likely to be my end or somewhere else?
Thank you so much for the feedback. I need to look into why the streams aren't working. The odd thing is if I open the directly on my laptop using VLC player then they start working in Animal TV. It is very strange.

I will try to figure it out though.

Chadman

Oct 12, 2014
I had an experience where I tried a bunch that didn't work (though obviously some still do), including BearTV. When I got down to PuffinTV, it worked and then I got the working symbol when I pressed nothing. Thinking that was strange, I went back to the top and BearTV and most (maybe all) of the others worked. When I came back in later, the problems returned. I would post a lot, but I can't replicate the problem.

Anyway, I appreciate your efforts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Video Addons 16
N Video Addons 7
E Video Addons 6