Release Animal TV Addon

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
I have updated almost all of the channels to use Youtube Live which has better quality streams.

I have also added a ton of channels including...

• Donkey TV
  • Jellyfish 2 TV
  • Honey Bee TV (new stream)
  • Eagle TV (new stream)
  • Bobcat TV
  • Fish TV (new stream)
  • Hummingbird TV (new stream)
  • Owl TV (new stream)
  • Panda TV (new stream)
  • Panda 2 TV
  • Panda 3 TV
  • Panda 4 TV
  • Seahorse TV
  • Tiger TV

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Here is my log M7
https://logs.tvaddons.co/pmdp0sx2f
This time, i got "no youtube links fround" on Ant tv and Bear tv never kicked me back to the home screen but it was extremely choppy. That's on Krypton running on Windows 10 Hard wired.
Thanks man I will take a look. To be honest I haven't even really started dealing with Krypton yet. :)

As for Ant TV, I just pulled it down. The message you saw is an indication that it is now offline. That is what I want to eventually automate on in the server side service so when they are offline they do not appear in the list, or they appear but indicate that they are offline.

Bear TV shouldn't be choppy now. I have updated it with a new stream. Again, could just be something to do with Krypton. Will need to investigate.

Thanks

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Don't sweat it too much. I am sure it will be updated to Krypton in time...for now Krypton itself is still buggy. I'm just glad I have video tonight. It is already a step closer to what it will be eventually.

Tx

RR

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
I have been updating more channels!

New Channels:
  • Fish 2 TV
  • Lion TV
  • Tiger 2 TV
  • Tiger 3 TV
  • Puffin 2 TV
  • Polar Bear 2 TV
  • Eagle 2 TV
  • Honey Bee 2 TV
  • Kitten 2 TV
  • Cormorant TV
  • Hippo TV
  • Chipmunk TV
  • Chipmunk 2 TV
  • Walrus TV (new stream)

Also many of the streams are now setup to show highlights during the "off hours". So if you see a stream that says "Livecam Highlights" that is during the "off hours".

I have also removed Bunny TV and Whale TV since those were the last two streams from Ustream which were very poor quality and failed too many times. Now all streams are Youtube Live and the vast majority should be available Live and as Highlights 24 hours a day!

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

kozmo2k4

Feb 1, 2013
the SunShine State
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback.

Meerkat TV is working for me. Do you get an error?

Thanks
No error, it just never opened the feed. It did change the icon to a screen capture. So it might have been a network issue. Gonna look at it again later on...

Sent from my mobile communication device.

Chadman

Oct 12, 2014
Everything working great for me, today (I just got back to town). Love it and love the new feeds. Thanks.

obsidianwings

Jan 11, 2016
Thanks for the great addon, kids are really enjoying it. Some are a bit buffery but most work really well. The only one we can't open at all is goat TV which throws up a YouTube error.

If we find our own good streams online would it help you if we listed them so they could be added or do you prefer to find them yourself?

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Thanks for the great addon, kids are really enjoying it. Some are a bit buffery but most work really well. The only one we can't open at all is goat TV which throws up a YouTube error.

If we find our own good streams online would it help you if we listed them so they could be added or do you prefer to find them yourself?
Thanks very much for the feedback. Glad you and the kids enjoy it.

I will check into Goat TV.

Please feel free to post them. I can't guarantee that I will be able to add them since it will depend on how stable they are and if they can be streamed via kodi but I will definitely give them a look.

Thanks

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I will test it again on my system. It was freezing after about 5 or 6 secs before. I miss using it but love Krypton too much to go back. I hope Krypton and Animal TV work better together now.

Tx M7

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
I will test it again on my system. It was freezing after about 5 or 6 secs before. I miss using it but love Krypton too much to go back. I hope Krypton and Animal TV work better together now.

Tx M7
Yes please test in Krypton for me! I did a quick test and it was working well for me. I actually updated all my addons so they should now be Krypton ready.

Thanks

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I can watch 5 seconds of streams....on any of the different animals. At exactly 5 seconds it freezes. Sometimes comes back for a half a sec here and there but mostly remains frozen or kicks me back to the main page.

This is on PC and Laptop, both running Windows 10
Running Krypton nighly on both machines

I can post a log if you think it is something wrong in my systems. It seems no one else is saying they are having problems. I can also revert my test machine back to 16.1 to see if that fixes the problem.

Let me know what you want me to do, I will be happy to test.

RR