Animated Pointer/Cursor

udangaribaldi

Sep 12, 2014
hi - im using Xonfluence skin on kodi 17.3 using windows - is it possible to use animated pointers/cursors within the skin or any other skin which has that capability - any help or guidance appreciated thanks.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I suppose it is possible if the skin has that capability. I have never heard of anyone using an animated cursor and, frankly, I don't see what you would get out of it. I also doubt any skin has animated cursor capability.

udangaribaldi

Sep 12, 2014
hi thanks for replying - this is what im trying to do - im only creating my own setup which has a lcars theme - i was/im planning if it possible to use a animated pointer/cursor of the enterprise which when moved about it will show an animated trail from the propulsion engines :p - i could just get away with a standard png icon but using an animated one would give a better effect.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
That would be really cool. I wish I could tell you where to start. Maybe contact ClassicNancy. She is our built in skinner. If anyone on this site would know, I am sure she is the one. I would think she'll accept your PM.

If she can't help, maybe the skinners on Kodi.tv. Roni is a definite name that comes to mind but there are many there who could help.