Any replacement to ********?

RemixDeluxe

Feb 22, 2017
I haven't touched Kodi in a few months so I don't know if ******** is still the latest and greatest Movie/TV searcher which also syncs with Trakt.TV. It works amazingly when I used it last but now I'm not getting any results from the usual providers and sources when I've tried with 5-10 TVs/Movies and these are things that have released within a week ago to 2-3 months max. I cleared providers and cache but that still didn't work.

Also I cannot find ******TV on any of the repos I've tried recently and I googled repos that may have it before making this topic.

Any add on suggestions for international news and sports?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
For legal reasons we do not deal with those addons anymore but if you Google something like:
Replacement addons for ....
I am sure you will find something. If you look at my signature about blacklisted addons and devs, you will see addons and des that we no longer support.

RemixDeluxe

Feb 22, 2017
For legal reasons we do not deal with those addons anymore but if you Google something like:
Replacement addons for ....
I am sure you will find something. If you look at my signature about blacklisted addons and devs, you will see addons and des that we no longer support.
Its been awhile since my last visit to the forum too. I apologize if my post broke any rules and I'll do my best to adhere with whats allowed going forward. Thank you.