Any Working CCTV/CNTV Addons ?

EdT

Mar 14, 2013
Seems like all the addons for them are dead !
Never thought I would be looking for working CCTV/CNTV addons since they were so abundant before.

EdT

Mar 14, 2013
Israel live has CCTV channels
Nice addon, was surprised there is no buffering for LiveTV like other addons, too bad there is only one Chinese channel the other CCTV ones are in all other languages except Chinese ...LoL

Any other ones you know of ?, I have some customers I have to set-up their Android boxes for and they asked specifically for CCTV so their toddler can learn Mandarin ...smart parents that what their kids to learn Mandarin the business language of the future !

Bennykoh

Jun 18, 2015
Malaysia
Seems like all the addons for them are dead !
Never thought I would be looking for working CCTV/CNTV addons since they were so abundant before.

Try TV Plus version apk all china CCTV with about 600 channel works great... Yes I only can find CCTV English channel in Kodi anyway I got the TV Plus Ver2 apk work greats... Sure you love it..

Bennykoh

Jun 18, 2015
Malaysia
Nice addon, was surprised there is no buffering for LiveTV like other addons, too bad there is only one Chinese channel the other CCTV ones are in all other languages except Chinese ...LoL

Any other ones you know of ?, I have some customers I have to set-up their Android boxes for and they asked specifically for CCTV so their toddler can learn Mandarin ...smart parents that what their kids to learn Mandarin the business language of the future !
You can try another software CloudTv apk also have great china, Hong Kong and Mix channel. Still if you want great channel for China IPTV still get the TV Plus Version 2 at google play store or search Tv_Plus ver 2 apk... Live China IPTV and etc etc channel over 600 channel .. speed very fast and no lagging at all even HD channel. If you love China, Hong Kong , Korean drama etc you need Drama24h from dknlght repo for KODI at https://bitbucket.org/dknlght/dk-xbmc-repaddon-rep/raw/master/repository.dk-xbmc-repaddon.zip .. Dknlght repo works great too and 100% you love it... check it out his forum .

EdT

Mar 14, 2013
You can try another software CloudTv apk also have great china, Hong Kong and Mix channel. Still if you want great channel for China IPTV still get the TV Plus Version 2 at google play store or search Tv_Plus ver 2 apk... Live China IPTV and etc etc channel over 600 channel .. speed very fast and no lagging at all even HD channel. If you love China, Hong Kong , Korean drama etc you need Drama24h from dknlght repo for KODI at https://bitbucket.org/dknlght/dk-xbmc-repaddon-rep/raw/master/repository.dk-xbmc-repaddon.zip .. Dknlght repo works great too and 100% you love it... check it out his forum .
Thanks, works great and has all the channels and buffering !
I installed TV Plus 2.0 for TV Apps Garden apk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Video Addons 7
M Git Browser 1
T Underground News 0