Request Anybody know how to read Kodi Log file

dannz53

Sep 12, 2018
I have 4 android boxes and they were all working until yesterday. Today I re-installed Kodi, 2 Legal Apps. still didn;t work and after loading my build none of them worked either. Here is the Kodi Log File I ran on it. Before I send this I belonged in a Kodi forum after they got this file they cussed the hell out of me because of 3rd party Apps. Here is the file I hope someone can help me with. . https://paste.kodi.tv/oxiyiverat Thanks in advance for any help.

dannz53

Sep 12, 2018
Sorry I wasn't aware of not posting a link. But the link is the only explanation for my problem.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
No wonder Kodi.tv cursed you out of their forum. You have 142 repositories and even more addons. Most of which are illegal. When you say YOUR build, I imagine it is not yours but some build you got off the net.
Best bet is to remove this crap and re-install the skin you want and only a few addons you really need. I am not surprised this is not working. I can't imagine any box powerful enough to make this work for any length of time.
I also didn't find any real problems in your log. I suspect you didn't capture your issues. Please click the link in my signature to post an error log correctly.

dannz53

Sep 12, 2018
""" No wonder Kodi.tv CURSED you out of their forum. """ Not explain nicely, but CURSED me out. I First joined this thing only about Three weeks ago, and the very 1st time I posted a question I was CURSED OUT because the topic should have been posted elsewhere, not explained to nicely but yea, CURSED OUT. So much far a welcome to a brand new member and explaining to me the mistake I made. Never posted again until 2 whole weeks after my very first experience. I realized right off the bat this forum was not for me. Now the 2nd time I posted a problem with my Kodi / Android Box. Evert single person in here cursed me out for not sending a log file in, even though I explained to them the log file made no mention of my problem, WHY ?? I explained to EVERYBODY that it was NOT a Kodi issue and the Log File never mentioned as Kodi or Apps. were the issue, in fact no warnings or defaults listed at all on a 3 week long Kodi Log File. See, I know how to read a log file also.. Surprise, sirprise. I was then Banned from this site saying it was I who was causing all the problems and people were wasting their time because I did not send a USELESS log file in. My problem ended up being my Android Box problem, thereby Nothing shown on the Log file everybody was dying to see for some odd reason. This last incident, which is already fixed thanks in big part to one of your mebers PM me and then we voice called, very helpful and sincere. This also had nothing to do with Kodi, my ox, my Apps, etc. etc. Almost pretty simple fix. I hesitated sending my log file in due to the 3rd party Apps. showing on it. Be that has it may, I now any of you I would be willing to bet have never talked with hundreds of people using Kodi who DO NOT have 3rd party Apps. on their devices. I mean, what good is Kodi really with out 3rd party Apps. ?? OK, guess I'll be banned for responding to you comment because mine is longer which is wasting your time in order to read it. Believe me,,, SO BE IT..!!!!

dannz53

Sep 12, 2018
Yes always ranked No. 1 or No. 2 .. in any review site. The INFAMOUS #1-#2 you should have said.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I'm not sure who cursed you on this forum. You only have 6 posts and 4 are on this thread alone. I didn't curse you out and neither did gujal. We were trying to help by looking at your log and although we can't help with infringing addons, we can still help with generic problems.

Sorry you felt cursed out but you will not be banned for exercising freedom of speech. Kodi.tv will ban people for such comments, we don't.

Glad you got it fixed.