Anyone Working On Addons For Kodi Apple TV 4

Sooperfly

Aug 19, 2012
I have Kodi Installed on the Apple TV 4.

It is definitely a work in progress as a lot of addons such as Ic*f*lms, Spor**dev*l and N*viX currently do not work.

They are using Kodi 17 Alphas as the base.

Anyone have it installed on their ATV4?

Let's get a discussion going...

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
What do you want to discuss?

There's really nothing for us to do but sit and wait while the Kodi dev's do their work.. eventually they will have everything working including the addons

Mrmedina

Jan 12, 2016
Hi everyone I've been searching everywhere on how to install Spor**dev*l on my Apple TV 4. Since you can't install from a repo, I have no idea how to install the file any other way. Does anyone know to install Spor**dev*l on an Apple TV 4? Thank you.

spanky

Dec 25, 2012
Hi everyone I've been searching everywhere on how to install Spor**dev*l on my Apple TV 4. Since you can't install from a repo, I have no idea how to install the file any other way. Does anyone know to install Spor**dev*l on an Apple TV 4? Thank you.
sorry, but did you not read Eldorado,s post right above yours?

crocky

Jan 13, 2016
I have just got a 4 today and so far I have loaded kodi and not much else, I've got it to play my shared iTunes and it is looking good with shared movies. Still playing with it though....

OvenTravis

Oct 30, 2019
I have Amazon Firestick and PrivateVPN works the best on it. Haven't faced speed throttling issues and IPv6 leakage yet. Whereas, IPVanish faced errors and a bit of breakdown while pairing with Kodi but still, strong encryption with Auto Kill switch facility. You can see the blog and learn how you can use ExpressVPN on your Kodi mntioned on BestVPNGuru. Have a good day.