Anyway to display Krypton FAVORITES in a LIST MODE (instead of standard TILE MODE)??

gowestwardho

Feb 19, 2017
Is there any way to change the default Krypton 17.1 so that it will display FAVORITES in a list mode (like Chroma did/does)? It's a real pain to have to scroll up and down through dozens of favorites looking at all these tiles when the list mode was so much easier. (I already know I could redo a SEARCH, but that kida defeats the purpose of a Favorites doesn't it?) Thanks

Yvetynot

May 20, 2017
Looking forward to learning about changing display options because the tile version is way too big for my tastes. Never had tastes before and Kodi is teaching me so much about custom viewing. I love you and the amazing job you all do with this open source venue! Who'd have thought a smart TV is really smart. I used to think it was all about Netflix, now the whole world is available. Thank you for all you are doing!

yodeller

Oct 19, 2016
middle Europe
Agree abut the tiles and favourites. I turned on Kodi Jarvis and had a much cleaner screen, now there are addon tiles that I do not want. How do I get rid of them and keep the 4 I need?

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
Just change your skin back to Confluence if you prefer that skin. There's no way to do what you want using Estuary.