Appreciation for Addon developers

BarrettJames

May 20, 2017
I have been a kodi and addon user for almost a month now, and I wanted to give my thanks to all of the addon developers for all the hard work that they do. I'm not one of those people who will complain to get what I want, I am satisfied with what I have. You guys have done such a fantastic job with all these addons that my family and I have endless hours of entertainment to watch! You guys are awesome and I appreciate all the hard work you guys to do to make these addons work! Thanks again :)

Tarik7

May 20, 2017
Hi guys. I have been using Kodi for over a year now and I am still learning and discovering new addons every week or so. You guys honestly Rock and do an amazing job.

If i could make a small suggestion to help appreciate all the hard work and time u put in- it would be making an addon where users can click to watch an add as a sign of appreciation to all of you and you would obviously get compensated or paid by advertising company.

Thank for the amazing wonder that is Kodi and all the brilliant addons that keep getting better and bigger all the time.

Sincerly yours,
Tarik

videophileanarchist

May 20, 2017
Hello everyone, I have been a Kodi user for some time now and just wanted to extend my greatest appreciation for what you people are doing. I may be somewhat older than many of you, younger than some, however I remember a time when TV was free and full of content that was fun. That sole memory is what prompted me to aggressively search several years ago for a medium that would allow me to enjoy TV again without the content masters doling out their crumbs to us as they see fit at a price of their choosing. Well KODI team, you are my F... Y.. to them and I can't thank you enough , keep up the amazing work.

jtiner

May 20, 2017
I have been tinkering with KODI in LINUX for a short time and was having some problems with stability. Recently I dedicated a 64bit amd machine that I had built as a media center. I installed LIBREELEC on it. It took some familiarization and practice but it was well worth the time. I must say KODI is marvelous, but what I am realizing is that what really makes KODI is all of the addons. Unfortunately we live in a world with a lot of people who seem to think they are entitled. When they get something for free they seem to think that they are entitled to it. I must say that the little bit of effort I had to making this work was a small price to pay for what I receive. To all of the developers of addons. Thank you ! I have considered learning how to code but just not sure I have the head for it. I love taking open source software and linux applications and putting them to use. That seems to be the limit that I am able to stretch my brain. Without coders like you leading the way guys like me would just be bored. Thank you, thank you, thank you. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know. I can't guarantee that I will be able to contribute much but I do love to learn. It's like an adventure to me. Great job guys!

DoodyBirdSteele

May 20, 2017
Started using Kodi about a year ago and my family and I love it! Cannot thank you enough for all that guys and gals do to improve the add-ons and as a famous song says "give the people what they want!" Thanks a bunch to everyone involved!

1nd1ana

Jul 27, 2015
I can't thank you enough for what the Kodi community does. How do you possibly start to thank people who you will likely never meet, yet these people have made such a difference to your life. I have a 3 year old and a 4 year old, so you can imagine that our lives are a bit hectic. Kodi gives us, as a family, the opportunity to watch what we want, when we want without limitations.
I've often described the Kodi community as a microcosm of how society should work. Everybody that participates in the Kodi world often does it simply to bring happiness to others. If you get stuck, there are strangers kind enough to help you out, if you make a request, it is often met with a positive outcome. Surely this is the way the world should work? Kodi developers and all who work towards Kodi being the amazing experience that it is, do this for people who are part of a family yet remain strangers. You should all be very proud of what you do. It's much more than simply supplying entertainment, I believe that you are proving that the kindness of strangers is the greatest kindness of all. I will continue to donate to the cause, as should everybody that uses this amazing technology, and I will continue to be forever grateful and amazed at the work that you do.

Fotunba

May 20, 2017
I've been using Kodi for well over 4 to 5 years and it's been an awesome experience. Many, many thanks to the developers for their constant effort to make life easier for people like us, really appriciate all your inputs and efforts.

Thanks and well done

pipeace

May 20, 2017
Thanks TV Addons team! My son turned me on to you about one year ago and it has changed my TV viewing completely. I appreciate all the work and the amazing way in which you help people like myself take advantage of the kodi media experience. I used to have to download tv and movies online which was a lot of time and effort. But no more since kodi has become a part of my media entertainment experience. And without TV Addons I would not have been able to understand or setup the kodi media platform that I use regularly now. I owe you guys a lot and feel that saying thank you is the least I can do. So THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Dhappa

Aug 15, 2014
Just wanted to let you guys know how awesome the developers and the whole kodi teamare I really appreciate all the hard work you guys do keep up the good