Are we allowed to discuss pirated 3rd party addons?

RemixDeluxe

Feb 22, 2017
I just signed up to this forum 10 mins ago and the last thing I want to do is break any rules and get immediately banned. I initially signed up to forum.kodi.tv/ but they seem to have a stance against piracy which I didn't find out about until after I signed up. I was hoping to find a forum where I can find all my options for TV, music, Movies, etc whether its pirated or not. Am I in the right place or should I go somewhere else? Thank you for your time.

Stoofer

Staff member
Apr 18, 2015
Wales
You might not have noticed but these Forums are where you can come to to get support for "non-approved" add-ons such as Pho*nix, Ex**us, SA*TS, Whitecream etc. Not only that but you are likely to end up chatting directly with the authors of these and other simliar add-ons. Add-ons that this site does not support - no way can it support everything out there - you will see end up being asterisked out (e.g.******) If you want support for or to discuss those add-ons they usually have their own support boards and forums elsewhere.

Just take a few minutes to have a look around at some of the add-ons these Forums do support and encourage and you'll see for yourself how things work around here pretty quickly.

And Welcome :)

RemixDeluxe

Feb 22, 2017
You might not have noticed but these Forums are where you can come to to get support for "non-approved" add-ons such as Pho*nix, Ex**us, SA*TS, Whitecream etc. Not only that but you are likely to end up chatting directly with the authors of these and other simliar add-ons. Add-ons that this site does not support - no way can it support everything out there - you will see end up being asterisked out (e.g.******) If you want support for or to discuss those add-ons they usually have their own support boards and forums elsewhere.

Just take a few minutes to have a look around at some of the add-ons these Forums do support and encourage and you'll see for yourself how things work around here pretty quickly.

And Welcome :)
Thank you for the warm welcome. I'll be sure to read up all I can and get to know everyone. I feel at home already.