Are you Trakt user?

mirageuk

Sep 21, 2012
Yorkshire
I would like to see what fellow xbmchub users are watching I only have 2 friends on Trakt :( (billy no mates)
If you would like to add me please do. maybe we could build a network of hub users.

my username is mirage :)

rw86

Aug 19, 2013
Good idea! My username is RayW. Ignore my movie collection, I have like 3,000+ movies in there because I'm strange and like to just be able to go into my XBMC Library for a film rather than into the addons itself. :)

noz

Feb 1, 2014
Asgard
A whole load of fluff but username- noz. And blazetamer it ain't that bad to use. The only "downside" is that when you add movies you've seen and it comes up with similar stuff you forgot you've seen, you can easily waste wayyyyy tooooo many hours adding movies!

mirageuk

Sep 21, 2012
Yorkshire
I do hope your adding each other its interesting what others are watching and some good tv shows that I would never watch are now being added to my watchlist :) just need the time to watch them now....

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
Little bit off topic. How do you get the trakt widget in your signature? I copied the code and pasted it into my signature and all I get is the code show up?

Try taking the = away from the beginning bit ,does it not work then?

edit:forget that lol i think you arent allowed sorry

Last edited:

dudditz09

May 21, 2014
Add everyone who has posted so far. Quite interesting to see what everyone is watching, getting some ideas.