Request Art for Meta Video Addon

fracl

Jan 1, 2015
If anyone has the time could you do a full theme for this new addon Meta Video Addon?

The dev is working on a release with trakt support right now.

https://github.com/metate/meta4kodi/releases/

The dev. doesn't know that I am requesting a full theme for his addon. I just really enjoy using this new addon and thought it would be awesome if it had a really nice theme. :)

Thank You!
you should learn how to do it and surprise him with full theme for his addon :)

CrazyGamerTV

Feb 13, 2016
Yeah, thanks for your reply.

I will give it a try but I don't think it will be as good as most of the artwork that I have seen in the showcase thread. That is why I thought I would ask for help from a pro first.

Last edited:

Jerky

Mar 22, 2016
Dunno what edmario is making but here's my attempt.

Kinda took the name and rolled with it, didn't know what color scheme to follow so blue & orange was my go.

Last edited:

straightface

Mar 28, 2016

Went ahead and made this icon for it. I dunno what you all think, but I just decided to use similar font/colors as the current icon has, and decided the oroborous symbol was fitting with 'meta' being self referential.

Last edited:

Yobpar

Jan 13, 2016
Meta is great addon, but whoever posted on the official site (kilimmanjaro) referring to this site, shouldn't really do that. Kodi is trying to distant themselves from illegal third party addons and this isn't helping. The last thing that anyone wants is for the thread to be binned.

As metate said, pm him if you had any artwork.

Quihico

Jun 4, 2013
whoever posted on the official site referring to this site, shouldn't really do that.
Even though I do agree with ya, I think that team kodi is well aware of the major third party forums and will have known about this thread allready. I am not saying anyone should poke the bear, just saying I think the bear has smelled this allready...

Did some work/tweaks on meta itself today, gonna test it and then do make a PR to try and get it included.
Also made some additional players and searchers (for lack of a better term) mostly for addons from official kodi repo.
And also got the artwork from edmarlo and even added an icon myself...

Brok3n

Mar 8, 2014
Glad you popped up Q ;) Found some of your players earlier ;) and need a little chat mate if your free ? tried sending a message on TG but no results found for agent Q lol.....

Yobpar

Jan 13, 2016
Even though I do agree with ya........ just saying I think the bear has smelled this allready...
Yeah I fully understand, but as you said its pointing out the obvious. I like this addon alot and want to see it become an official addon.

I have been tinkering for some time with getting Ex**us movie channels to play in a tv guide and now with Meta here it might be possible.

mydraal

Mar 10, 2016
Yeah I fully understand, but as you said its pointing out the obvious. I like this addon alot and want to see it become an official addon.

I have been tinkering for some time with getting Ex**us movie channels to play in a tv guide and now with Meta here it might be possible.
i'm currently tinkering with the code to get meta to support live tv, but if you have a fully working implementation already could you do a PR to meta's repo?

Yobpar

Jan 13, 2016
i'm currently tinkering with the code to get meta to support live tv, but if you have a fully working implementation already could you do a PR to meta's repo?
Sorry to disappoint but I don't have an easy working version as such, my one involves alot of adjustment (including adjusting Ex**us) and is not based on meta.

But for what is worth, you are doing great job mate. Keep it up and if I figure out anything that I think will be usefull to meta I will inform you.

Quihico

Jun 4, 2013
Just commited some new artwork, also made the original icons into png's without background so one could whip up some custom artwork more easily.

If anybody wants to whip up some new artwork, the zip with clean icons can be got from here