ATV flash Black

Ace79

Mar 29, 2013
i updated my maintenance on my apple tv 2 on the apple main menu and now the maintiance tool has disappeared from the main menu

Wodehouse

Jul 9, 2014
You know, Ace, I am sure I saw the same thing on my Apple TV this week.

I did a double take when I saw the browser I had installed as part of the package -- but no "Maintenance" icon.

With my seeing so many "wacky" things these days on my systems, I just chalked it up to another "gremlin" and simply reinstalled the entire program.

But very strange, I would agree!

Ace79

Mar 29, 2013
well i dont have a copy of the program were can i get it it says u have to pay for it

Ljf7249

Apr 28, 2015
I have had nothing but trouble with atv2 since I installed flash back cannot get no video or media to install under infuse N*vi X ice films no matter what after 24-28 minutes kicks you out of movie any suggestions

Delwashy

Apr 5, 2014
Bolton(England)
I noticed that my maintenance icon had disappeared after updating nito tv but i have now got it back i checked nitoTV clicked on Manage then clicked on Packages noticed i had aTV Flash(black) checked Sources dl.firecore.com scrolled down to nito TV click on that and then when i rebooted my ATV2 the maintenance icon was back;)

Delwashy

Apr 5, 2014
Bolton(England)
Sorry i got that a bit wrong after my maintenance icon disappeared after updating it i went into nito tv scrolled along to manage clicked on packages scrolled down until you get to nitoTV read what it says to the left the click on it and install let it do it's thing then after rebooting box my new maintenance icon appeared hope you have the same result:p