ATV USB Creator and Gotham

filletboy

Nov 27, 2012
Mass, US
I have a question (again)

If I install XBMC on apple using ATV USB Creator,
can I install Gotham on an Apple 1? :confused:

I have recently installed crystalbuntu but this is a (eden, I think) version?

thanks

filletboy

Nov 27, 2012
Mass, US
USB installer will install only Eden
OK but is there an installer for Gotham?

Thanks

Also to others: I tried this already and as stated by Crusader, it does NOT install Gotham

And in case you others are wondering, go to Maintenance and select "check my version" (or whatever it says lol) and i am pretty sure that you will NOT come up with Gotham (if you used USB installer)

Last edited:

crusader88

Apr 19, 2013
OK but is there an installer for Gotham?

Thanks

Also to others: I tried this already and as stated by Crusader, it does NOT install Gotham

And in case you others are wondering, go to Maintenance and select "check my version" (or whatever it says lol) and i am pretty sure that you will NOT come up with Gotham (if you used USB installer)
if you install cyrstalbuntu it will either install Frodo which will then auto update to gothem on the next boot, or it will install gothem automatically

filletboy

Nov 27, 2012
Mass, US
if you install cyrstalbuntu it will either install Frodo which will then auto update to gothem on the next boot, or it will install gothem automatically
WoW
Worked like a charm
I did as you said and loaded crystal and it loads 12. Frodo but after reboot it loads 13.0
AWESOME
thanks

whatupdawg

May 31, 2013
I had to re-install crystalbuntu recently and cannot get wifi to work. I downloaded two files that I saw in the forums. nm1-1.0.3.zip mentioned here, and 0.1.4-1.zip. 1.4 gave me an error. 1.0.3 seemed to install, said "NM1 Network Manager Add On Enabled...but I can't see what to do next to enable wifi. What do I do now?? :-(

Wifi problems seems to be a theme for Crystalbuntu, judging by the forums. Should I consider switching to a different solution, or are there enough benefits to crystalbuntu to keep pressing through the difficulties?