ATV1 JTV not working?

coromi52

May 8, 2012
I have it running on ATV2, raspberry and pc but atv1 to no avail. Any pointers? I have two atv1, one is crystalbuntu and the other I just used atv flash. Thanks

coromi52

May 8, 2012
I tried the below on the ATV1 one that I loaded w/ ATV flash not the crystalbuntu.

Mac OS X Download and extract librtmp.0.dylib
Replace XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/librtmp.0.dylib. I renamed the old one for backup. After I replaced it XBMC crashes.Any ideas? Wrong version?

I will try the Crystalbuntu one tonight. Not too sure what they mean by "compile it with make" below and can I just use filezilla instead of the find CMD?

GNU/Linux Download the patched librtmp source code, compile it with make in the librtmp folder and replace librtmp.so.0 (find it with find / | grep librtmp.so.0) with the new version.

Thank you very mucho!!!

clarence

May 9, 2012
People... I am refering to the OSX lib that I have posted on fusion. CLEARLY ATV2 lib wont work with ATV1!!!!

[/U]

UmOuch that file doesn't work either for the gen1 apple tv I guess people will have to do with out jtv on the gen 1

crymsonfyre

Oct 26, 2012
can u helpme with my apple tv 1 and justin tv

This would be Amazing if you could help me with my apple 1 and Justin TVs. Please I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks
People... I am refering to the OSX lib that I have posted on fusion. CLEARLY ATV2 lib wont work with ATV1!!!!