ATV2 Problems with playing video

hawkeye35

Mar 14, 2013
Hi Their,

Not sure if this is the correct area for this, if not am sorry. So here is the problem I was watching 1Ch**nel with no problems and now what happens when I go to click to play on any link whether it is putlocker, daclips.com etc it just hangs or comes up with check log for error thingy. So steps I have done are the fixes for 1Ch**nel in the maintence addon, restarted no go. unistalled 1Ch**nel and reinstalled no go. Then I totally removed xbmc and did a fresh install by ssh. Installled the sources of fusion, sup***epo.org, and . Not sure as to what is going on, however if I click a previous episode that I watched it will play. Figured maybe it was just that one episode, went to 5 other episodes but same thing. When I uploaded my log before the fresh install i noticed i had a database disk image error so I ssh and ran rm -f /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database/*db but that didnt fix anything. So here is a log before my fresh install. If need be I will get a new log. Please help :)
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=125799

lgoodknight

May 28, 2013
Rock Island Arsenal IL
Would love to help but it looks like you have a lot of errors. Instead of posting here in atv2 forum, recommend you repost in Bstrdmkrs forum and see if he will read it and respond.

Last edited:

hawkeye35

Mar 14, 2013
Lol, thanks not a hawkeye fan, actually got the nick from the service but thanks for the advice, ill post over thier :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Kodi Support 2
B Apple TV 2 12
S Welcome Centre 4