ATV2 Script Errors

iosnoob

Nov 20, 2013
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and have been having problems with my atv2. everything was working just fine a couple days ago. I am on a 5.3 tethered jailbreak with seasonpass and using xmbc 12.2 frodo. Everytime I try to open up an add-on I keep getting a script failed message. I have already gone through a couple steps to try and fix this.
I have deleted my cache, ran xbmc maintenance tool. Also have gone to modules and insalled from zip module elementree. If anyone can help please help! I'm kinda of a noob when it comes to this and will need pretty detailed steps to go about fixing this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Last edited:

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
You need to post a log if you have a script error

How to in my sig below if you arent sure

P.s,not really a good idea to run maintenance fixes and start installing modules and stuff randomly.All issues can be different ;)

iosnoob

Nov 20, 2013
Alright, so here is the link to my logs. I'm knew to all of this and so got impatient and began watching all these videos on youtube and reading on alot of forums. Help!

Last edited:

iosnoob

Nov 20, 2013
Im having problems with all my add-ons. for example, 1Ch**nel, Ic*f*lms, muchmovies, project free tv, simply tv, etc.

iosnoob

Nov 20, 2013
So I have found a fix to my own problem since I don't know what to look for in the logs. So, I just went in and did a fresh start of xbmc through fusion. The fresh start brought xbmc to as if it were just installed, then I installed hub wizard. Works perfect and was quick and easy. If anyone of you had my problem, try this and let me know how it works for you.