audio amplification not working

bobsworld

Apr 21, 2015
Rocky Mount VA
Hi all
hopefully someone can help, been searching and have found others with same problem but have not found the cure I guess you would call it. Maybe it is simple and I am just missing it been there and have done that before.
running a p5qse/r with q6600 4gigs ram hd5770 graphics w7, tvmc loving it as I have all xbmc. I have noticed that I cannot adjust my audio amplification at all (greyed out) whether I am playing a movie from an add on or a file from my hdd. Now before I changed from XBMC to TVMC when running older version I was able to use amplification only on my files ONLY and not on an add on file, now however I can't do either. Running hdmi out of card to tv then using optical from tv to surround but also have passthru set from coaxial on motherboard straight to the receiver for those files that have dts hd master audio that my tv doesn't really like I guess, plus my receiver is older anyhow. But tried setting all that to default and it never changed my ability to have volume amplification.
Any Ideas?

bobsworld

Apr 21, 2015
Rocky Mount VA
Thank You mj71 that worked perfectly. I checked it out then tried something, adjusted it to 15 then saved for all videos then went back and reset my pass thru and it stayed, hopefully everything else keeps on.
Another thing I noticed I installed the seven icons shortcuts well the search keyboards do not populate with any characters in any add ons, so went back to the standard confluence. Just thought would let someone know, should I post it somewhere else?