Audio sync problems with gotham 13.1

What do you think the developers should do?

• Make for a better viewing experience

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Force the audio to sync up

• Allow for more robust audio adjust options

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rpdesign

Mar 2, 2014
Why would you screw with the audio if it was working fine? Now almost every movie the audio is out of sync and running way too fast. It makes for an unenjoyable experience :mad: Thanks a lot!

crzen

Aug 24, 2013
uhmm, I think your directing that at the wrong people lol. this is XBMCHUB.com where you get the best addons. I think you want to let the guys over at XBMC.org know about it. with that said, when a video is playing use your mouse or arrow keys to navigate over to the speaker icon. if you select it you can adjust the audio offset and then when done, hit back to get back to the audio menu. then at the bottom, hit "set as defualt for all videos". that should help get things back in sync

Last edited:

rpdesign

Mar 2, 2014
"with that said, when a video is playing use your mouse or arrow keys to navigate over to the speaker icon."

I have done this to be set at delay 10seconds and the audio is still too fast! By the way this is the max delay you can set. It does not matter if the movie is a dvd or other quality!

Thank you i have since set up a user acct on xbmc.org's forum

Last edited:

crzen

Aug 24, 2013
I backed mine down 0.225 sec and it took care of it.
like said though, XBMC.org wrote the code for the player (its part of xbmc itself) so It might help to talk to them about it. I only know about adjusting the offset to fix it

Last edited:

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
Not sure Why have you made a poll just because you have audio sync problems :confused:

And crzen is right,if you have an issue with the xbmc software,you are best to report it at .org,it has nothing to do with the hub

Hopefully since you say you have set an account up over there,you can get your issue solved

P.s dont just randomly start making polls here when you have an issue :)

Im closing this for that reason and you have your answer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Kodi Support 0
S USTVnow 3
G Random Topics 2