Audio Through Headphones Question.

RJBalex

May 22, 2014
Hey Guys,

So I went forth and ordered my G-Box Q after weeks of research for a top notch replacement for my Apple TV 2. The choice was between the Nvidia Shield, however I did not find it for Canada. I was wondering if anyone here is using wireless headphones with their G Box Q. I have a fairly new (3 year) old Samsung LED Smart TV (not wireless smart, needs usb). I was wondering how can i use wireless headphones. If it has a USB dongle, can i plug it into G-Box Q and enjoy Kodi/Netflix through that? I am not very technical so if someone can help me understand how to get headphones to work with my new purchase, I would really appreciate it.

Also, if someone has a decent pair of headphones in mind as a recommendation, I would be very happy. 8)

Thanks!

hammerjammer

Jul 28, 2015
i tried looking up the specs of your box but i couldnt find anywhere if it was listed as having blutooth. if you do have blutooth you can buy a pair of blutooth headphones from ebay either cheap or more costly. my box has blutooth and i bought a cheap pair of headphones from ebay and they work great.