Aware of Issue

Arily

Jun 10, 2017
I'm aware of the server issues, and I'm aware there is no ETA. I'm just wondering however when the servers are up and working is there going to be an announcement somewhere? Or is there a server status page I can check? The only way I can think of checking would be to try and install addons every day lol.

Thank you :D

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
If your system is working, you will receive addon updates. You might want to post something like this in the Forum Suggestions section. I am sure the admin will have a look once in a while.

BTW, things are improving. It shouldn't be much longer before we're back to normal.

Cathyb

Jun 9, 2017
I'm new to the forum and I'm trying to install Indigo with fusion and now I see when I go to file manager as it won't let me install from zip file at all (zip file isn't there at all now) it now says in caps BIG UPDATES COMING and the other one says IN NEXT FEW DAYS. I realize it's being worked on.

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
I would guess that when it's all said and done there will be 100s of post on this forum cheering as well as probably a blurp on Facebook and Twitter, as well as 100s of other sites...

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I was having some issues on a couple of addons giving me an error message when trying to install "file is not a zip" but it seems to be OK now.

Thanks Shinzin for the new Indigo.

Shinzin

Staff member
Feb 16, 2017
Can you tell what device, kodi version, and how you were installing it?

EdT

Mar 14, 2013
Switched over to Community Wizard. Much more convenient with it auto cache, thumbnails cleaning abilities when you start Kodi !

packrat

Feb 11, 2015
cold country
I am using android box 5.1 on Kodi 17.3 I have new fusion loaded and go into fusion and indigo and won't install indigo
Sorry for not responding to your message and double posting I did not see it go to next page! I tried through system addons,install from zip start here indigo. Plus I tried through file manager and install from fusion start here and indig. None works I get failed to install from zip file and through file manager it just kicks back to previous screen.

Last edited:

packrat

Feb 11, 2015
cold country
OK I finally got indigo loaded through repositories.For anyone having the same problem I opened repositories went down to tvaddons.co clicked on it and loaded indigo from there without a hitch .
Thanks for the responses.