Release Backup Restore Wizard

stevieland58

Nov 18, 2018
Earth
V1.2.9 via Kodi 18 Leia

Hey mate.

Have noticed your backup restore addon won’t do a full backup with Kodi 18, but will save favourites, sources ect individually
All works with Kodi 17.

Is there an update on the cards or do I need to find a new addon?

tonystheman33

Sep 10, 2013
Hello little wiz. Like your backup works and 17.6 but I have now 18.3 and 1/2 a major issue. So basically I hook up my USB stick to my Android box. Then I save it to my USB. Stick and then when I try to do backup it says error basically that it cannot continue please check the log file and I don't actually know how to do that. I used to be able to do it just by clicking Android then click data then click XBMC. Org Kodi then click okay that's usually where I save a file but then when I try to do the back up acts like it wants to do the back of it asks me. do you want to do a full backup I click yes then after 5 to 10 seconds it acts like it's starting to back up then it just stops and gives me the error.then says check the log file. What's odd is originally I have another box that has 17.6 downstairs in the living room. And I used the same USB stick for the box that has 17.6 that works perfectly and is able to do a backup with no issues or what I'm trying to do a backup with 18.3 it doesn't work please tell me exactly what to do step by step because I've read TV add-ons. Org post and I know that they're missing steps because when they say choose file path where you want to save it they just say save it straight to your USB drive.however I do that then I try to back up from there right when I do it it just gives me an error check file log please help me because this is very confusing and I don't want to have to re-download all my add-ons again if something crashes thank you for all the hard work you've done anyways in this this is an awesome add on and I'm glad to be able to use it but I would love your input.