Bad rap for TV Addons

Ojib

Oct 5, 2014
Bad Rap For TV Addons

I've been seeing online discussion sites and Media sites that TV Addons is bad for your system. That it is corrupting Kodi especially if you install the Hub Wizard from Fusion . I have been using the TV Addons Hub Wizard install for over a year and 1/2 and I have had no problems nor do I feel my devices that I use Kodi have been compromised from the Installation. It just make me mad that how ignorant some people are about certain groups that do more good then harm. To me TV Addons is the best and I always will donate what I can to them for doing a great job...... Ojib.... ;)

Last edited:

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
There are ppl out there making it their goal in life to put down TVAddons. Not much we can do about that. I like to inject my 2 cents in those conversations whenever I can and let the world know that TVAddons IS the future of Television.

felixstowe

Jan 4, 2013
Agreed, superb support and an active community. You will always find people that will cast doubt in people's mind, but that's where we as a community come in. Let your friends know how good it is, how well it works and point them to the wizard to get them going.
RANT OVER:cool:

Ojib

Oct 5, 2014
Agreed, superb support and an active community. You will always find people that will cast doubt in people's mind, but that's where we as a community come in. Let your friends know how good it is, how well it works and point them to the wizard to get them going.
RANT OVER:cool:
I totally agree. When ever my friends bring me their Settop Box or stick I install the latest Kodi and run the Hub Wizard from Fusion and they are happy as heck of the results.......

Frederick_99

Sep 18, 2012
UK
I totally agree. When ever my friends bring me their Settop Box or stick I install the latest Kodi and run the Hub Wizard from Fusion and they are happy as heck of the results.......
really...wow....what when 1/2 of it are addons you are unlikely to want and 1/2 of it doesn't work.....

with respect I think its time tvaddons took a good look at both the addon installer and the hub wizard and do a bit of housekeeping

Last edited:

Ojib

Oct 5, 2014
really...wow....what when 1/2 of it are addons you are unlikely to want and 1/2 of it doesn't work.....

with respect I think its time tvaddons took a good look at both the addon installer and the hub wizard and do a bit of housekeeping
Don't install the Hub Wizard just manually Install the Repos and the Addons that you want from Fusion. It just makes it easier to install most of the Addons and you can always delete what you don't want..... It is a lot that gets installed and there are dead ones. But all the great work these guys do is amazing....

catnap

Nov 4, 2015

just install the repos you want or get the fusion installer and just install the addons you wants and needs.They(tvaddons community)can't do everything for us.thanks

Frederick_99

Sep 18, 2012
UK
Don't install the Hub Wizard just manually Install the Repos and the Addons that you want from Fusion. It just makes it easier to install most of the Addons and you can always delete what you don't want..... It is a lot that gets installed and there are dead ones. But all the great work these guys do is amazing....
your post is confusing.......??

simply install only those addons which appeal to you

Last edited:

theo point-o

May 14, 2014
TV Addons and all the people responsible for the great Repos behind it is the only reason Kodi exists today and that's a fact

sirsleeper

Apr 9, 2016
recently seen a YouTube video in which a guy was slamming tv addons... then proceeded to show off this pvr and live tv add on, which I'll admit looked slick. Click on the download link and he wants $60 USD for 1 year use of the add on.

No wonder he's slamming tv addons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
Funny thing is it will just be a list of links scraped from internet sites incorporated into Kodi's pvr/live tv section. His input for the $60 is just compiling some free links into a list, anyone could do it. The slick part you describe is usually already inbuilt into Kodi (IPTV Simple Client), the guy just gives you a list to import. And you'd be lucky if the streams lasted a month never mind a year :) These guys are all over the net trying to make a quick buck out of Kodi, you have to be very careful hence why tvaddons doesn't recommend any of this stuff.

Bedsidelee

Feb 26, 2014
I've been seeing online discussion sites and Media sites that TV Addons is bad for your system. That it is corrupting Kodi especially if you install the Hub Wizard from Fusion . I have been using the TV Addons Hub Wizard install for over a year and 1/2 and I have had no problems nor do I feel my devices that I use Kodi have been compromised from the Installation. It just make me mad that how ignorant some people are about certain groups that do more good then harm. To me TV Addons is the best and I always will donate what I can to them for doing a great job...... Ojib.... ;)
It's just jealousy nothing else .

Last edited:

donbrew

Feb 27, 2016
If you read what they are actually saying. They mean that any addon that is accessing media in an illegal way is bad for kODI, because KODI cannot in any way be associated with the piracy stuff that is happening all over the world. If they become associated that will be the end of KODI.

They are only saying that you should ONLY use media sources that you are legally entitled to use. If they allow discussions about them they can't use the "I know nothing" defense.

Most of us don't realize that we are "stealing" content/intellectual property.

And then there are those crooks who sell stuff that is already free!