Bare XBMC installed now what I do next?

Danielv561

May 18, 2014
Hello XBMCHUB TEAM AND MEMBERS :) I bought 2 android M8 tv boxes but what's so funny seller forgot to install xbmc addons, I have Gotham 13 installed but nun else, how do I properly install XBMCHUB s/w to run addons using fusion? Any help will be appreciated. Yes I know I'm a newbie jus I'm trying to sell to friends and family to help pay medical bills for a friend with throat cancer, also we will raffle a racing 1987 mustang gt for $25-30 each ticket so u all no my story is true and Mike will be on giveforward.com for extra donations, I'm sorry to ask for help but I truly need it, believe me once I get the hang of XMBC I will gladly help fellow newbies, thank you... Daniel V

Danielv561

May 18, 2014
Finished installing fusion but now when I click install from zip file, fusion has no files in it? Is fusion down?

Danielv561

May 18, 2014
1st time I did spell wrong lol my fault, alittle info on android tv box I'm using, M8 OTT box, rooted, OS Linux 3.10.33 #1, another question will this install wizard edition also is XAF custom edition good for easy use or not even?

Danielv561

May 18, 2014
Ok finaloy got xmbc to load, now when I addon 1Ch**nel it fails to download? Is there a guide for the best addons and best settings for android cus im in 720p not 1080p which I want due to pixel distortion.

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
Definitely try the CONFIG WIZARD gives you a taste of some of our most popular add-ons in every area and all of our tools are preloaded as well. Check my signature for our OFFICIAL YouTube channel and you'll get guides on how to

Danielv561

May 18, 2014
Hello members and mods, I FINALLY INSTALLED FUSION :) I have M8 kitkat 4.4 4k 4x cpu cortex a9 8x gpu mali450, roooted.
When I installed fusion I misspelled webname, then corrected spelling to http://fusion.xmbchub.com, but what I noticed even after watching youtube doesnt help, on my M8 files were at different locations, when I program 2nd device I will post directions to install fusion for M8 newbies, if I sound dumb thenmy bad, just I been stoped testing for 10yrs+ , I thank u all also will let you know when we have raffle, now to the next post that I need help with....

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
Xbmc should be universal unless the reseller has placed a funky skin on your system. Can you take a screen shot or picture a d post it?