Bbc iPlayer

Jarvis

Banned
May 7, 2012
Emerald Isle
I know this is a long shot, but is there anyone out there that can create a non geo blocked version of the bbc iplayer?
coadyj has done a fantastic job on doing this exact thing for Hulu so in my head that says it could be done for iPlayer. Obviously I could be wrong and I could be asking for something similar to a chocolate teapot. So if someone knows how to and is willing I'd love them forever (like a brother!!) but if I am completely delussional I would appreciate being put out of my misery too.

Thanks

Amin B

Banned
May 6, 2012
That would be good, I access iPlayer through Boxee Box w/ a simple change of DNS# (great service: unblock-us.com)

tuxen

Banned
Mar 23, 2012
Denmark
I can only say the same unblockUS is an excellent service. They fight for a good case, their service is outstanding I never experienced any downtime or had any problems with their support section. And their price is more than reasonable for what they provide and stand up for. And if you have a wireless router or similar you can just change the dns there and and your devices automatically is geo-unblocked.

Last edited: