Bello skin question

1nsomniac

Aug 27, 2013
Does anyone know how to add a video add on to favorites in the Bello skin. I wanna add them to to the custom buttons.
This +1,000,000!!!

I love this skin but cant/dont use it for this reason - I use 'Ace Skin' as you can have custom buttons. So I can delete all the pointless & annoying weather, movies, music, trailers, concerts categories & have the menu screen just have buttons/categories for my video/program add-ons, settings & exit & that's all that's needed.

trogggy

May 6, 2012
France
No idea but... favourites aren't skin-specific, so you could always nip into confluence (or whatever) with a list to add and then switch back.

DixieDean

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Mill Hill, London
In the new version (1.2) go to Skin Settings.

Under Home Window > Add-ons Button opens...

Select Video Add-ons

Then go back to your home screen, select Add-ons and your list will show up.

Right click/context menu (whatever way you do it on your system) on the add-on you want.

And add to favorites.

:D

HTH

Rich

1nsomniac

Aug 27, 2013
In the new version (1.2) go to Skin Settings.

Under Home Window > Add-ons Button opens...

Select Video Add-ons

Then go back to your home screen, select Add-ons and your list will show up.

Right click/context menu (whatever way you do it on your system) on the add-on you want.

And add to favorites.

:D

HTH

Rich
Where can I get 1.2? It doesn't update through XBMC, it's still using 1.0.0.

Last edited:

1nsomniac

Aug 27, 2013
Where can I get 1.2? It doesn't update through XBMC, it's still using 1.0.0.
Sorry for the double post but is this 1.2 version not available for Android as the lastest version I can find is 1.0.0.

Ive added the options as favourites & they're now on my main menu but I still have all the other pointless menu options - Weather, Trailers etc..

If only it could boot up with only the options I choose - N*vi X, Channel 1, Mash Up, Settings.

I use an air mouse so for some reason with those other menus it automatically scrolls through their sub menus continuously so I have to switch off the mouse while im in the main menu, which it doesnt do with any other skin.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Kodi Skins 2
C Kodi Skins 2
I Kodi Skins 23